Monday, May 23, 2011

Stop. Motion. (eh?)

Two cool music videos for you today. One composed entirely from still images (stop motion); the other is all motion - taken in a single shot.

From the Future Shorts (warning: link starts audio) I went to the other night, Canada once again gives me reason to go "pretty good, eh?" I don't know, Canada is a good egg. Like a creative cousin that's not too stuck up and that you can admire and even consider going flatting with. Canadians I've met are usually fun loving so it's hard not to have fun with them and love them right back. This music video from Montreal's 'Monogrenade' is more wonder-ful than fun, a nostalgic tune I haven't learnt the words to yet.




Now nostalgia for my Kiwiland with this one from the Phoenix Foundation (who you might have heard on the soundtrack to Eagle Vs Shark and starring director Taika Waititi - whose latest, Boy, you should watch - it'll make you crack up). This song's not bad, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment