Monday, May 9, 2011

Our New Juicer



We have a new juicer! Sadly, the last one, a Breville Vegetable and Citrus Duo I bought for $7 at a garage sale, has broken - the motor just wasn't up to the punishment we were inflicting on it. I wanted to replace it straight away so as not to lose the juicing momentum left from the liver-cleansing diet we did. We both really loved having the delicious fresh juices and the energy burst they give, but it did take a few minutes chopping all the fruit and veg small enough for it to handle. We could have got lazy and put off replacing it so I got on to it straight away and found a great second-hand one online that day which we picked up about an hour after I saw the ad. So here it is - a model up, A Breville Juice Fountain with a stronger motor, finer filter for silkier juice and best of all, IT JUICES WHOLE APPLES AND CARROTS!






Sorry the juice already has a big glug out of it, I just couldn't resist having some before I took a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment