Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh, the water




This surf-photographer and writer has inspired me so much with this film. Not to surf yet, but it just fills me with joy to see someone else's vision of the nature that they love. Thank you so much, Ayesha, for sharing this with me. I hope one day I can make something of this quality to share some of the nature I love.




Mickey Smith, from Cornwall, UK, seems like an awesome creative guy and, born the same year as me, he's certainly making the most of his life. - I'm inspired to do more with my life and my camera after watching this. Whether you'll be able to understand the creative spoken word element of this film is another thing - his accent is rather strong (and lovely). Thanks too to Allan Wilson, Director of Photography, for the amazing cinematography.

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment